Tuesday, August 13, 2013

the police sunglasses and convenient

Recently, I whim, decided to laser Department of Ophthalmology operation. In the past 20 years of my life, I have been a bit short-sighted, therefore, the daily glasses wearer. I am also a keen sports fan, so, this year's new year's resolution, I think, why don't I open and close the means to my eyes.
On the morning of the operation, I suddenly got cold feet. Do not operate, but lost my glasses. So, a lot of entertainment of my husband, I bought two pairs of virtual glasses, so I can hide behind them, when my business.
The operation time, you should take the dark sunglasses, because your eyes are sensitive to direct light, so, I suddenly appeared a group into my bag, my husband's dark sunglasses. It is essential, if you are considering their laser Department of ophthalmology operation - the deeper the color the better, the trip home would have been without them to bear.
Once I get out of the way, the fun began operation. Up to now, I've never understood the appeal of sunglasses. However, the first thing I do is to buy their own running or riding a bike you want, I can use a dreamy a pair of sunglasses. They are surrounding the lens, which means to protect my eyes feel good when riding a bicycle, they improve the contrast and glare, night when riding a bicycle with a yellow lens. I have been quite envious of dark sunglasses players, they provide anonymity, you need seven minutes, when you push. Don't forget, we all have a tendency to pick up too much, we're going on holiday. For example, you don't really need to load the top or six different bathing suit. Even if you feel the way you do, you will never use them, once you're on vacation. Similarly, you only need a pair of sunglasses, rather than three or four, so let the police sunglasses and convenient, and stay home and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment